EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy EEK! + Lockyn - Glacier Galaxy

Well I'm a bit late. Anyway, I love the background instruments and sounds. They fit so well with the main instruments and make a perfect song. Great job by both creators.

Lockyn responds:

thank you, we appreciate it!

Asgore {Undertale} Asgore {Undertale}

Probably your best remix yet! :D I especially like the later parts of the song. :)

Saao - The Power Within Saao - The Power Within

Still love this one. :)

Breakthrough responds:

;) Pixel <3

Final Impact - (Impact EP) ~ VIP Final Impact - (Impact EP) ~ VIP

Amazing way to finish off the EP. I'll probably use one of these songs in a GD level. When I come back to GD in 2.1 that is. ;)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cyber Meltdown - (Impact EP) Cyber Meltdown - (Impact EP)

Holy balls that was great. The drops, the parts before the first drop, were all especially good. Love your take on a Rukkus style. :)

Saao responds:

Thanks man, I'm currently doing an F-777 style song ;)

Hopes &amp;amp; Dreams {Undertale} Hopes & Dreams {Undertale}

You just made my second favorite Undertale song better. (Favorite being Asgore fight) This remix has a somewhat space-y feel. Me like. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Megalovania {Undertale} Megalovania {Undertale}

First review? Kewl. Pretty noice remix. It all sounds different from the original, but underneath all that new stuff, you can really here the original song. Sounds like if Nintendo made Megalovania. xD

Celestial Matter - (Impact EP) ~ VIP Celestial Matter - (Impact EP) ~ VIP

Much bass, many wubz.
Too much repetition. Overall pretty noice song.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stratosphere - (Impact EP) Stratosphere - (Impact EP)

My new favorite song by you. :) It's always been Prolly, but you just somehow made something better than that. 5 stars from me m8.

Really?

Cloud Head [Remix] Cloud Head [Remix]

Wow. Perfect balance between the bass and the music. This is the most "liquidy" liquid DnB song I've ever heard. xD While Tempest sits as my favorite, this is a close second. This just sounds so good and relaxing in a way.

5 stars from me.

Geoplex responds:

Awesome :P you should really check out the original Cloud Head if you haven't! I heard that song 8 years ago and i still love it :D